Sunday, January 31, 2016

A Little About Me!


I am the eldest of three. On the left is my brother Nick (18) who is attends MCPHS and on the right is my brother Tom (16) who is a junior in high school. We don't always get along but we support each other 100%. 






I have been coaching cheerleading for girls with special needs & disabilities for 7 years and love every minute of it. When I am not coaching them I am on the field playing softball either for my summer team or RIC. I have been playing every since I would walk basically. 

These two are my best friends. Kendra (right) and Brittany (middle) have been there for me through every break down and heartbreak. They push me to do my best and become successful. It is stressful being a full-time student, playing softball and working but they keep me sane. I am blessed to have them in my life.
I absolutely love country concerts. This is how I spend majority of my summer with friends. 


June 2015
July 2015
I work three jobs due to my car being totaled in my drive way and having to pay for my one. I am a baby-sitter and do sales at Work Out World, I work at Gillette Stadium in the Optum Field Lounge, and I am also a substitute teacher for the Dighton-Rehoboth school systems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment